Feeding the Same amount of Hay while Slowing the Consumption rate makes Hay Last MUCH Longer, Stays Cleaner, Wastes Less. Horses are Healthier, Happier, Busy and Less Stressed Between Meals.
Pictured here is a DIY Idea using our Bale Net Laced on a Rail, NO Hardware or Drawstring & Very Easy to Load
See our Do it Yourself & Online store for directions and supplies to make this BUCKET BUDDY and other Durable, Easy, Affordable Slow Feeders to suit Your Horsekeeping Style.
Simulated Grazing Benefits:*Satisfies Horses Natural Grazing Instinct* Saves Hay & Money- Keeps it Clean, Less Waste*Constant nibbling keeps digestive flow going,
resulting in Reduced Colic, Ulcers,Weight Issues & Increased Happiness :)*Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients
*Can help insulin levels & reduce stomach acids
*Can reduce boredom, anxiety, stress, stall walking, weaving, cribbing and other bad habits & horses are nicer to their herd mates when they are not hungry.
*More chewing= more saliva, teeth wear & possibly less frequent teeth floating
* Yeah!!! No more hungry, crabby horses or planning rides around feeding times!
* Our Workmanship, Heavy Duty Netting & Hardware are of Superior Quality & Durability. Constructed from tightly woven poly, 2” square holes. Chew resistant. Many other materials are easily chewed thru, ingested and could cause impaction colic concerns and holes that legs get caught in.
*Our Nets Cost Less than many of the smaller hole nets which frustrate some horses into destroying them,
they can burn much needed calories for the hard keepers
& be stressful to some horses.
*They cost a little more than cheap ones because they are Made with Pride in the U.S.A. & are MUCH more Heavy Duty, Durable & Versatile.
Go To ONLINE STORE, above left to Shop & Order
Slow and Low as Nature intended. Holds Many Flakes of Hay.
* All Hay and little nibblets within the hay stay in the bucket and are consumed WITHOUT ingestion of sand, shavings, manure, urine, dirt etc...
* Our Nets stand up for easy loading with non-clip Safety Top & Bottom Bolts that keep Net secure in Bucket. See Video
* Portable to stalls, dry lots, paddocks, pastures & travel. Can be used for horses with shoes if bucket is secured so shoes NEVER come in contact with net.